Effective leaders do these things –
- Assess themselves and determine what they are good at and not good at
- Determine what about themselves to improve and what leadership areas to rely on others to take the lead
- Assume they don’t know everything and listen to others with leadership knowledge
- Read and study leadership material from knowledgeable sources
- Assume a servant attitude
- Seek to understand those they lead
- Accept that they will fail and learn from those failures
- Continually build relationships
- Build effective teams
- Mentor others in their areas of leadership strength
- Strive to be respected
Are You doing these things?
Have a Great Masonic Day!
Please pass on the knowledge