You’ve been given the opportunity to put together your own team. What kind of people do you want?
People with a POSITIVE ATTITUDE. Do they display a positive outlook on life? Psychologists use the term “growth mindset” to describe those whose world view is of a positive nature. People who have a growth mindset are:
- open to a belief of their ability to change
- can innovate, adapt and overcome
- they can learn new ways to do things
- they aren’t afraid to fail
- they want and expect feedback for their own improvement
- they like to be around people who challenge them
- they don’t fall in love with their own viewpoint
- they understand that relationships with people make the difference.
People who like to LEARN
- Are they curious?
- Are they willing to ask questions and learn from others or do they think they already know it all?
- Do they have a plan of personal growth for themselves and are following it?
- Can they be a respected source of knowledge for others?
People who are BUILDING & MAINTAINING POSITIVE RELATIONSHIPS
- You need to consider someone who likes people
- Someone who likes to listen
- Someone who is patient and understanding
- Someone who wants to understand people and their point of view
- People who respect and want to serve others
People who are willing and able to TEACH OTHERS
- Someone with a skill that will broaden the knowledge of the team
- Someone who has a passion to share knowledge
- Someone who will freely share what they know
- Someone who will reflect often to improve the knowledge they impart
Have a Great Masonic Day!
Please pass on the knowledge